My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Profilic things are happening elsewhere

Yes we're still alive and haven't forgotten about this place. It's just that the good things are happening somewhere not so near. I'm sort of stuck with making money and doing shitty promo vids. But fear not, the light will strike again.

In the meantime, check out this amazing clip from the Viktor Sjöberg New Jazz Ensemble concert and read all about it here & here.



It really sounds amazing guys. (it's kind of chaveau-esque too, right? and i mean that in big compliment kind of way) Feeling quite sad now I wasn't up north. But I do hope some recording is flying around?

And if you thought that was only it, check out yet another good thing: Famous for 15mb. Dogs can be cute, although I still wouldn't let them bite me.

So anyhow that's what I call inspiring. Now we better go back to our desk and come up with something equally strong.

Stay good everyone.

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs