My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Natalie Kate Natalie Kate!!



Bullocks, what a damn boring oscar year (again?). There's just not one film I can fully support (yeah well The Incredibles but that movie's only nominated for Best Animation). Now I have to admit, I've only seen a few films of the list, so maybe I'm being premature but still Ray, Finding Neverland and Hotel Rwanda just don't look too promising.

And well, the main contender, The Aviator, what can I say? It was too old grandeur, Marty. It's nice, Leo's good but I miss you Marty. I truly do. Forget the classic Hollywood formula film, it's not your thing.

Then Sideways. Okay, it was entertaining yeah but the academy dipshits forgot to nominate the best thing about it: Paul Giamatti! Plus Payne should get credit for the script, not the production.

So what does this leave me with? Beauty folks. I'm just rooting for beauty tonight. Kate Winslet and Natalie Portman should get on stage together and make out or something.

And please someone slap Clive Owen in the face.

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs