My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Terror Inside My Head



Chasing Sleep

Basically a 104-minute version of an i.e.g. short. I'm surprised at the amount of people over at imdb.com that don't seem to get it. A film gets sort of boring when you've already figured out the only clue after 20 minutes. I guess I watch too many movies.

Still, Mr. M. Walker gets a prize for hilarous end credits. The very last words you see said:

The director would like to mention that he was not going 92 miles an hour when he was pulled over in Waterlou Township and should have his fine refunded and an apology sent to him.
Amen to that.

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs