My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I had my first wet dream in a sleepin' bag.



I really need to catch up with the 29-year old upcoming maverick director David Gordon Green, who's already done three feature films by now: George Washington (2000), All the Real Girls (2003) and Undertow (2004). The latter was produced by Ed Pressmann and Terence Malick, which tells me I might like it.

Apparrantly Green is also a big 70's fan. He comes up with lots and lots of recommendations. Check it out:

In Cold Blood
Macon County Line
The Winner
Walking Tall
Smokey and the Bandit
Dirty Larry Crazy Mary
White Lightning
Electra Glide in Blue
Billy Jack
Stroker Ace
Eat My Dust
Grand Theft Auto

Alot to track down but might be worth it cause if you're touting Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, Deliverance and Badlands as the three greatest movies in the world, you know what you're doing.

Extra link: David Gordon Green interview

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs