My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Pitchfork Playing It Raw.



Have you been browsing Pitchforkmedia lately? I couldn't help but notice (well, actually it caught my eye pretty fast) this big ad on the right with two beautiful girls. And it said "suicidegirls"? WTF, was this a new band I didn't know about? Au contraire, my dear friends, check the suicidegirls website and be amazed at who's financing our beloved website. Chuckie apparently loves it too:

Thank god someone has benefited from the internet: it's not just ebay and amazon. Somebody has made name that's not just monetary but a cultural icon.
- Chuck Palahniuk

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs