My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

it's alive part ii:
all you need is faith and trust...
and a little bit of pixie dust!



http://pixyland.org/peterpan/

First of all I should say that I'm 50, and I live in Tampa Florida. As you can see from my photo, I'm making considerable effort and (hopefully!) having some success at staying young... maybe even childlike. But "why Peter Pan" you ask? Although Peter Pan is definitely a boy, to me this character is perfectly asexual, and in his eternal childhood rejects the idea of growing up and leaving this behind.

I know all this makes me a very silly boy! But If it sounds like a fun thing or even if you'd just like a good laugh (I laugh at myself all the time!) you can check out Peter Pan's Fashion Page for more of my concoctions.



(thanks to that weird pop culture fan who keeps providing me with insights!)

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs