My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Ladies and Gents, The President of The U.S.A



Election Day must be approaching because not only do we have a Propaganda Remix project out now, we also have a Bush Goes Pop remix project and no he's not practicing his rap skills as the picture suggests.

Go here quickly and hear George W. do the wild side talk!

Edit:
I didn't see the "Dick is a Killer" lyrics at first but thx to bobdole let me post them here as well:

Description

dick is a killer is a satirical take on the george bush's proposed constitutional amendment regarding marriage. the track is a cut up of the president's 2004 state of the union address, over a classic rock progression and simple break beat. i guess i just don't think it's right for the president of the united states to propose an amendment that codifies discrimination against, depending on which estimates you believe, 5-10% of the population.

Credits

vocals: george bush
all alse: rx
*except organ: josh honigstock

Lyrics

mr. speaker, the president of the united states...
mr. speaker...
mr. speaker, members of congress, mom and dad, last month a girl in lincoln, rhode island sent me a letter.
It began, "dear george w. bush, if there's anything you know, please send me a letter.
ps. kiss my ass.
dick dick dick dick dick is a killer.
it began at the end of june, in the casa blanca.
vice president cheney, you showed the way.
terrified and innocent, the desire growing stronger, submitting to the whim of one brutal man.
i feel free. i feel free. i feel free. i feel free. dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick is a killer.
i feel free.
last august 11, on the deck of a carrier in the pacific, i gave to you my complete commitment, and it is right.
i love you and i do not want to lose you.
my purposes are just, and true.
activity is increasing, and dick is on the rise.
by executive order we're on the manhunt, aboard the star ship enterprise.
the once all powerful ruler of iraq was found in a hole, and president clinton fucked it.
true.
president clinton fucked it.
ow! and farmers felt the sorrow.
yeah, farmers felt the sorrow.
i feel free.
farmers felt the sorrow, and one reason is clear...
dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick is a killer...
(...my ass)...fuck yourself, kiss my ass.
and i want you.
it's difficult to talk about.
and i want, 'cos you set me free.
and i want you, and i want you, and i want you, just as surely as dick is a killer...
(...my ass)....suck fuck my ass suck fuck my ass suck my dick fuck my ass
suck fuck my ass suck fuck my ass suck fuck my ass suck my dick fuck my ass suck my dick fuck my ass dick is a killer...
(...kiss my ass) fuck yourself kiss my ass.
i believe that god made me a woman.
i feel it in my heart, and this bitch's voice must be heard.
a sex change is the only certain way to preserve, the sanctity of marriage. we a living in historic times.
we are living in a time of great change.
our leadership a...




Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs