My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

He's Alive.



Thanks to Womblife, I just found out that one of the great enigmas in modern music Jandek recently played a live set in Scotland at the Instal .04 festival (WHAT A LINE-UP THEY HAD BTW!!). The concert apparently happened in true Jandek style: it was not publicized beforehand or even identified as it happened. Many of the people in the room didn’t seem to know until later whom they had seen and heard.

Find out more about the concert and the whole Jandek mystery at Seth Tisue's page.

I’m floating in a sea of red
Drowning down, can’t get no air
And you done told me
I’ve got no life
I’m rolling my eyes
The last gasp is coming on
All over my body

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs