My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 21, 2004



"I think about which of my characters are going to slide into old age gracefully and which ones are going to go in kicking and screaming. That's an important point in my work right now. That's one of the things I think about a lot."
"I used to always read my stuff. And I could never understand why artists would say, "Oh, I can't read my older stuff." I'd go, "Are you crazy? I could read my stuff forever!" Now it's a little harder."

The new issue of graphicnovelreview has a long and great in depth interview with Jaime Hernandez. Only recommended for mature readers.

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs