My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 15, 2004

I'm what's there to show that something's missing



I was right
You always encourage the things you don’t like.




Took me 360 days.




I don't love you anymore.
Just Go.




Don't be misleaded by these quotes: Styrofoam aka Arne Van Petegem is bringing very diverse and great music from the land of wafels, chocolate and sprouts. Soon to be released now is his new album "Nothing's lost" which has among others contributions from Ben Gibbard (postal service), Alias (anticon), Valerie Trebeljahr (Lali Puna) and Markus Acher (Notwist/Lali Puna). Don't miss out.

'A Short Album About Murder' Interview
Pitchfork review of 'I'm What's There to Show That Something's Missing'
Morr Music (label)


Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs