My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Bricks and Steel



For all the people that liked Martin Parr's Bored Couples and his Boring Postcards books, I found out about a website which collects Boring Postcards too. Visit retroglobe.com and check them out. Most of them are taken in Sweden (which reminds me of a classic postcard I bought there too, maybe I'll upload that one later). And in case you were wondering, the author claims he didn't 'steal' Parr's idea:

My gallery has been online since the summer of 1998, that is before Martin Parr published his Boring Postcards book. I was also way ahead of Jeppe Wikström and his book "Tråkiga vykort" which was published in 2002 in Sweden. So I'm not the copycat. :-)

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs