My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Intelligent doesn't mean lack of clarity.



Shorten your words, shorten your meanings, make it snap, make it count. Genius is doing something brilliant with simple things.

Here's to Daniel Johnston's magnificent Devil Town lyrics (and the pretty awesome Bright Eyes interpration).

I was living in a Devil Town
Didn't know it was a Devil Town
Oh Lord it really brings me down
About the Devil Town

And all my friend were vampires
Didn't know they were vampires
Turns out I was a vampire myself
In the Devil Town

I was living in a Devil Town
Didn't know it was a Devil Town
Oh Lord it really brings me down
About the Devil Town.

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs