My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Scottish Can Be Sexy Too



And she has been holding on for too long.
And where will she go?
But don’t worry cuz I am leaving
And don’t worry
And your thoughts aren’t clear
And I’m thinking about you
And your brother won’t be found
And you’ve stopped
And you’ve stopped
And you’ve stopped killing

The Glasgow-based band The Twilight Sad are great guys to hang with and their self-titled EP is slowly becoming one of my most played records of the year sofar.

In a few weeks time (march 19th) Fat Cat will release their debut album called "That Summer, At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy".

I'm not sure if the album has the same songs as the EP, but hopefully this amazing song Three Seconds of Dead Air is on it.

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs