My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Tsukimono - Née



Unfortunetaly, true to my procrastinating self, I have only been checking properly Tsukimono's first full length album "Née" these past few days. And what shame I brought again upon myself. As the second release of the mighty Kalligrammofon label, Née strikes such a beautifully sad and melancholic note that I mostly desperately seek in laptop-based music. Such a perfect and amazing companion for these winter writing hours and a true candidate for the top material of the year (which will be filled with too much swedish music this year btw, I wonder why :).

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs