My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 09, 2005

All they care about is my big dick because I'm the centaur



Not everyone thinks having no class is funny,
and a fool is an outcast when he outlasts his money.
I dress like an old man but so what and Lord knows,
I love little babies and I cry at award shows.
It's nice to hear the sad songs played on the piano,
I'm a fan of the fine arts and John Gailliano

Vertex is still so goddam fun on a friday afternoon, although Buck may not totally agree.

Also best of luck to the mighty fine Yoni Wolf who couldn't really convince us last night due to his illness but thanks for that try and hope to see you back in shape.

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs