My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Psy Your Life



Have I told you already the best screenwriting blog on the internet is that of John 'Charlie's Angels' August? Tons and tons of good valuable information about screenwriting but there's also some good ephemera.

Like his most recent post where he mentioned this test: the Myers-Briggs personality type test. It seems to be quite known but I hadn't heard about it before. So had to take one online off course since these tests always tend to restore my belief in mankind.

Anyway this time I turned out to be:
Your Personality type is INTP

INTP: "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. They are good at logic and math and make good philosophers and theoretical scientists, but not writers or salespeople. 1% of the total population.

Now I actually took the test twice: here & here. And funny enough I came out both times as an INTP, so yeah I guess Socrates is cool and I'll never become a good writer haha.

Now more interestingly August made his own screenwriter test, based on the Myers-Bridges test, check it out. It's pretty funny and interesting. I think I'm somewhere between an IFRS (impressionist - fragmenter - readerist - shower) and LCRS (literalist - completer - readerist - shower). Haven't really decided yet, like to vary a bit between the first two.

So yeah the most logic question would be, if y'all have too much time too, what's your score?

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs