My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Victory




WIFE
Charlie… I’ve… I’ve been with another man
(long pause)
Aren’t you gonna say anything?
(pause)
Just gonna sit there?
(pause)
Charlie… I didn’t know…
When you were coming back or if you ever would…
The men around here don’t respect anything
If I told you all the guys that call me up
And then… Cliff
He didn’t make a pass at me
I mean he didn’t even… do it at all Charlie
I knew what he wanted but…
He never did anything about it…
And then… it just seemed like the two of us just had to…
CHARLIE
I don’t think I’m up for any more of this…
Why don’t you go to bed?
I’ll work this all out…
WIFE
What are you gonna do?
CHARLIE
I’m just going sit here.

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs