My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

PWO Luv



As an unrelated aside, I started wearing name tags a while ago at work. I don't like wearing a name tag, as my usual rule of thumb is "If you don't know my name I don't fucking want to know yours" and handing them your name kind of defeats that. Besides, most of the people I already know, I'd rather not be on a first-name basis with, never mind most of the fuckwit strangers I'm required to deal with during the day. However, in the letter of the law if not the spirit, I wear a name tag at work, and I try to change it out every day. Here is an assortment of them. Today's was entirely covered, IGA logo and all, with a haiku. "Grey clouds cover sky/winter cold chills me throughout/can not wait to leave."
(c) anonyblog

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs