My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Watch The Dark.



Wiley also hosts a blog which is about the making of A SCANNER DARKLY, the upcoming Richard Linklater film.

It also seems Charlie Kaufman did an adaptation of the Philip K. Dick book but it's not his version that's being filmed:

Can you tell me about the Philip K Dick adaptation (.pdf) you wrote that’s been floating around the internet?

"Yeah, A Scanner Darkly, it didn’t get made, it pretty much fell apart when the director left. It was kind of an unpleasant experience working on it, for me. I don’t wanna say too much. I love Philip K Dick and I really like that book, I’d love to see a movie of it. I heard Richard Linklater is going to make an animated version of it, but I’m pretty certain they’re not using my script."


Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs