My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Corporate Shizzles.



Working at Starbucks corporate sure sounds like fun. However when the CEO contacts you, the brand new assistant in the human resources dept, PERSONALLY, things might get a little bit strange.

Especially since it's all not real:

Date: Weds, 27 Oct 2004 10:47:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Orin C. Smith" |
To: rxxxxxxxxxx@starbucks.com
Subject: Re: Welcome to Starbucks

There is something else you could do for me. There is a Starbucks on 5th and King that I sometimes go to on the weekend since it's near my house. The service is usually really good but last time I was there I noticed this very, very heavyset girl behind the counter. I don't know the girl's name but she was quite repulsive to the eye. Obviously, as CEO I can't just walk into a Starbucks and start firing baristas and service people because I don't like the way they look, but this girl should not be allowed near scones, if you know what I mean.

I don't know if you want to earn a little extra money this weekend but I'd like you to go there, have a look around and see if you can find out which girl it is. She needs to be terminated. I want the fat girl gone. Let me know when this is completed.


Read the whole chat.

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs