My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Rocky Dennis Finally Makes It In Heaven


sept 16, 2004
good evening,

it has come to my attention that i've been voted the 15th sexiest man in Sweden in magazine Elle. how and why this happened i'm not sure but i've already started working on my new sexy lifestyle so that i can live up to this title. it's hard work...
So the new swedish wonder in music, Jens Lekman, writes that he's finally getting some recognition! Way to go mr. Lekman, all the best from Belgium, not bad for a man who prefers to be a dog.




ps and if I wasn't really clear about it: I really adore this debut album. It took me a couple of listens to really appreciate it because his eps were so different (more melodic). but clichés are true and this one certainly is: "it grows on you". so we're approaching top album of the year. muchos gracias to a certain couple!

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs