My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR GOD BABYLON



Honestly, I don't get The Daily Show. I really don't. Everyone is applauding the show for being the most hilarious thing on television and maybe this is just me but I don't find all that fake news to be that interesting, let alone be funny. I love a good imitation of the human condition but these fake newsreports, they're just so constructed and far-fetched. You can't spook a person if he knows he's going to be spooked, you know?

That said, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert did something amazing last week. Just watch the YouTube movie: it is probably the most funny presenting speech I have ever seen. And you know why? Because it was not a fake. They just told the truth in an outrageous manner. Now that is funny.

UPDATE: Gloggy Glog's rebuttal.

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs