My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Stuff Everyone Can Read On Imdb.com



DOREENCROMPTON notes about The Incredibles
I can't believe nobody noticed this. It's been done before, ( remember the infamous S.E.X. in the Lion King? ), but this was blatant. I can't remember the exact scene, but there was a shot of a waterfall 'parting', to let a monorail come in, that was so overtly sexual I gagged with laughter! A giant watery vagina and a penis train?!!! WTF? Talk about subliminal programming to kids....

Well what do you know, my childish soul bought it all and overly enjoyed this movie. Here comes the underminer!

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs