My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://noctos.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I really hope you have nothing better to do...



Here you are: all ears and ready to start listening to the commentary track of the the 12th episode of season 2 of the wonderful and definitely worth your time HBO series "Six Feet Under" (created by Alan 'American Beauty' Ball). You press the play button, the credits start to roll and suddenly you hear this female voice asking you a question:

"You don't have a life, do you? That's why you're listening to the dvd writer's track. Don't you have anything better to do than watch this episode again but with me talking all the way through it? I can't imagine that this is interesting to you... but if it is, I will narrate the entire thing. My name is Jill Soloway and I'm a writer on the show."

Oh Well......

Top Entertainment blogs
Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs